Swara Sampada is a non-profit organisation of
like minded people from different professions with the common interest of wanting to improve their
ability to sing and listen to quality music.
It seeks to brings to the fore the dormant
musical talents of its members and encourages its growth in an atmosphere of appreciation and cooperation.
We welcome guests to attend our programmes.
Please do not fail to read about our
1. Book on Music [see alongside]
2. Forthcoming Events [see below] and
Who can become members:
1. Those who sang earlier but could not continue for whatever reasons
2. Those who could never sing at all, but would like to start
3. Those who already sing, but non-professionally
4. Those who want to belong to a national [and soon world] fraternity of music lovers and singers.
Who cannot become members
2. People with commercial interests in music
3. Those who want to use the platform for launching their musical careers
3. Those who enjoy playing politics, indulging in groupism, talking ill of others etc.
Why Swara Sampada?
There are many non-profit music groups doing wonderful work in their own ways.
Then why this organisation?
1. Firstly, because it is meant to forward a certain mission - of encouraging those who never sang
before, or had stopped singing, to start singing. Very few organisations would take the trouble of doing this.
2. Secondly, people are forever seeking audiences for their singing. Hardly anyone wants to encourage audiences
to sing for themselves, and for each other. Swara Sampada seeks to bring earlier audiences to the stage, and make
them realise that they too can sing.
3.Thirdly, there are many critics in this field, whose remarks can destroy music talents. In
Swara Sampada criticism is sparingly offered, if at all, and only in a constructive manner. It believes more
in appreciation, which gets the best out of singers. And cooperation,
which helps each other to improve. Appreciation and cooperation are not just words to be mouthed. They are principles to live
by. And Swara Sampadites do it all the time.
4. Fourthly, mistakes are pardoned, though not encouraged. Improvement is encouraged. The positive
alone is accented upon.
5. Fifthly, it believes in a fraternity of music lovers. Swara Sampada is not just a group, it is an organisation. Already Swara Sampada Chapters are getting formed
all over India, and soon the world too. The instant bond that developes between music lovers transcends all boundaties of
caste, class, religion, even nationality.
6. Finally, Swara Sampada will carry the message of music, brotherhood and peace to all peoples
everywhere. In a world interested in building boundaries, Swara Sampada seeks to construct bridges.
Even if you have hit upon this site by chance or out of
curiosity, please do spend some time over it for your own welfare. Swara Sampada is a non-profit musical group. If you understand its
philosophy, it may just help make you become a better singer, and a better appreciator of quality music. And if you have
nursed a secret desire to sing but did not know how to go about it, this site is positively for you.
Founder President Dr Ajai R. Singh MD
Hon President 2013-2014
Mr Ajay Joshi
Hon Secretary 2013-2014
Ms Meenakshi Khosla
1. Dr Shakuntala A. Singh PhD [2010-2011]
2. Dr Vijay Thakker MBBS, DA [2011-2012]
2. Mr Jatin Shah